mandag den 8. oktober 2012

Olivia Binfield

Syndes af britiske Olivia Binfield (7år) er total sej. vis du ikke ved hvem Olivia er så læs med her. Olivia deltog i Britain's Got Talent med sit poisi omkring dyremord for moden skyld.
"Come on don't you have a heart?
You don't want these animals to depart ?
Forget the x factor and the top ten singing chart,
What about the endangered animals and the poison dart.
The arnour leopard, the Siberian tiger and polar bear ,
They are so gorgeous, it is just not fair.
If I say their Latin name, will you listen more ?
Oh Louis please do nt say this is a bore.
Varanus komodenis, komodo dragon by the way.
Why does man have to take them all away?
Man you are such a fool.
Snakes killed alive for handbags that is just not cool.
Please listen to my passion, although it may not be in fashion.
I can not sing it, you might laugh,
I can not dance, you would say I was daft.
But I am seven
And I want these animals to last!!"
                                               Af Olivia Binfield (7år)


Jeg syndes af lille Olivia er total sej og vis i ser med her lige under en video fra hende optræden kan i se af hun næsten bliver kvalt af den her store slange hun holder.. sej lille pige med den fedeste holdning. total mange Held og lykke her fra frem over. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar